Building a resilient supply chain has never looked more different as leaders across the globe are pressing reset and reimagining critical business solutions in the wake of COVID, changing technology and economic conditions.
Stinnett’s Supply Chain Practice offers more than simply identifying and exposing the operating gaps in your supply chain processes. We provide assurance those gaps will be closed and stay closed no matter the challenge.
Our proven methodologies incorporate the core components of your supply chain: the processes, technology and people, and how they impact your company’s social responsibility, security, environmental and sustainability initiatives.
Let us leverage decades of real-world supply chain experience to uncover the associated risks within your network and implement the control measures necessary to mitigate that risk. Stinnett’s number one goal is to help you achieve functional excellence and long-term value in your supply chain.
STINNETT’S SUPPLY CHAIN CAPABILITIES
- Business Strategy and Supply Chain Strategy Alignment
- Design or Redesign
- Performance Analysis
- Functional Assessments
- Process Improvement
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Operating Model Review Design or Redesign
- Category Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Procurement Operations and Payables
- Supplier Performance
- Contracting: Formation, Negotiation, Back-office and Field Administration
- Inventory and Materials Management
- Counts: Physical or Cycle
- Reorder Point & Quantity Assessment and Setting
- Inventory Obsolescence Review
- Inventory Reduction & Disposal
- Stocking Location Review and Improvement
- Planning, Scheduling, Execution and Operation for all cargo types and passengers
- Logistics Operations
- Fleet Management
- Freight Management
- Infrastructure Management