The highly-regulated environment in which our financial institution clients operate can create unique challenges for bank management. As our clients adapt to meet regulatory demands, there is continued increased pressure on these institutions to establish robust, independent internal audit departments to ensure effectiveness of bank operations and compliance—emphasizing the need for independence from bank management.
Stinnett’s risk-based approach to internal audit and FDICIA compliance can be tailored to the individual needs of our clients. From full outsourced internal audit to project-specific, turn-key audits over individual bank processes and functions, our services are designed to provide simple, cost-effective solutions for banks, both large and small.
We can address a broad range of internal audit and compliance needs for the following areas:
- Bank Secrecy Act / CIP / OFAC / Patriot Act Audits
- Cybersecurity Review
- ITGC: Information Technology General Controls
- Basel III
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Governance & Reporting Audit
- Asset Liability Management
- Vendor Management Audits
- Loan Operations Audit
- Deposit Operations Audit
- ACH / Wire Transfer / NACHA Audits
- Credit Card Operations Audit
- Mortgage Lending Operations
- FDICIA Compliance & Testing
Stinnett & Associates is not a CPA firm.