Jeremy Price, CISA, CDPSE, MCSE, ABCP, CMMC-RP
Jeremy leads Stinnett’s Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Services and boasts over 24 years of IT experience, focusing on infrastructure technologies and business management.
Since joining Stinnett, Jeremy has functioned as an information technology subject matter expert and project lead on numerous engagements. He has performed compliance and IT consulting for various industries, including aerospace, banking, construction, energy, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, retail and nonprofit organizations and foundations. These engagements have included numerous cybersecurity reviews and consulting engagements, as well as regulatory compliance audits such as CMMC, ITAR, FDICIA, HIPAA, MTSA, TSA, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Jeremy presented “Auditing for HIPAA Compliance” at the 2017 North America ISACA CACS conference in Las Vegas and regularly presents on cybersecurity and data privacy at other conferences and associations. Additionally, Jeremy co-authored and was awarded the 2020 Ted Keys Honorable Mention for “The Hidden Risk of the Cloud” which was published in the Institute of Internal Auditors magazine in December 2019.
Jeremy attended the University of Tulsa and currently sits on the University’s Cybersecurity Advisory Board.
In his spare time, Jeremy enjoys riding his bike and spending time with his family and watching his kids play various sports.
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Associate Business Continuity Professional
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Registered Practitioner
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- University of Tulsa Cybersecurity Advisory Board Member
- Institute of Internal Auditors, Member
- Information Systems Audit and Controls Association, Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, Member
- Disaster Recovery Institute International, Member
- InfraGard, Member
Follow Jeremy on LinkedIn