Jeff Dehart, CIA, CISA, CBCP, CFE
Jeff is a Principal with Stinnett & Associates and has over 30 years of experience in both Audit and Information Technology. During his career, he has held positions such as Associate General Auditor, Director of Audit Services and Information Technology Manager with large organizations including Williams Companies and Magellan Midstream Partners. Jeff manages full outsourcing Internal Audit engagements as well as business process improvement projects for clients, working directly with Senior Management to identify opportunities to enhance operations and improve efficiency. Some of the services he provides to clients include quality assurance reviews, Enterprise Business Continuity Planning, Internal Audit management services, business process re-engineering, construction management consulting, oil and gas field operations and security reviews, SCADA network security assessments, vendor audits and fraud investigations.
Jeff is a frequent speaker at events like the MISTI SuperStrategies Conference, IIA International Conference, IIA chapter meetings and ACFE chapter events. Jeff also performs private training sessions on various topics on request.
In his spare time, Jeff enjoys hiking, camping, woodworking and auto mechanics.
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Business Continuity Professional
- Institute of Internal Auditors, Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Member
- Disaster Recovery Institute, Member
- International Liquids Terminals Association, Member
Follow Jeff on LinkedIn